CONTACT US |
These are the best sites in the campground! Featuring lake access and plenty of privacy, you’re sure to love your site!
No outside firewood allowed
View our full Campsite Rules & Policies
SEE ALL OF OUR CAMPSITE OPTIONS
ACTIVITIES AT THE PARK
PLACES TO GO
May. 26, 2020
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, most of our summer vacation & travel plans have been cancelled. Cruises, plane rides, and more have become far…
May. 11, 2020
We know it’s hard to believe, but amidst this strange and unprecedented time, the summer season has snuck up on us! With Memorial Day Weekend…
Apr. 22, 2020
This year, we’re committed to doing our part to help make our Camp-Resort more eco-friendly! From reducing use of plastic items to planting additional trees,…
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
CAMPSITE RULES AND POLICIES:
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
CABIN RULES AND POLICIES:
Pets are allowed at all CAMPSITES free of charge.
The fees for pet friendly CABINS are as follows:
Dogs who would like to enjoy the lake may take a swim at the boat ramp. Be sure that your dog also takes time to enjoy a long walk on the wonderful trails throughout our back woods. Be sure to grab a doggie bag prior to your walk.
Download our pet waiver here.