CONTACT US |
Scattered throughout our campground, a variety of large wooded sites offer privacy or a spot near the action!
No outside firewood allowed
View our full Campsite Rules & Policies
SEE ALL OF OUR CAMPSITE OPTIONS
ACTIVITIES AT THE PARK
PLACES TO GO
Oct. 7, 2020
Fall is a season favorite for many. Cooler temps and seasonal treats like caramel apples and cider, and the comfort of soups and chili make…
Sep. 29, 2020
Whether you’re looking to stay away from sharp objects and opt for a no-carve painted pumpkin, or want to test your artistic abilities with an…
Sep. 2, 2020
A new season is upon us, bringing cooler temps and the perfect opportunity to make new camping memories at Jellystone Park™ Lakes Region in Milton,…
We’re laying the cement for our new 18-hole mini golf course! ⛳️ ...
Nothing beats our walking trails in the autumn time. 🍂 ...
Here are some scenes from our Halloween weekends! Visit our Facebook page for more photos of costumes and campsite decorations! ...
Whether you’re visiting us this spooky season, or sticking around your neighborhood, we have 5 tips to have a sweet AND safe Halloween. Check out our latest blog!
Link in bio 👉 ...
These campsite decorations are SCARY good! ...
We’re ready to welcome campers for another spook-tacular Halloween weekend! ...
• Must be 21 years old or older to rent campsite or cabin.
• While site type is guaranteed, specific site number is not, unless you have paid the applicable lock in fee.
• Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle throughout the Camp-Resort.
• Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include either a one-night stay or a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of arrival.
• 3-night minimum during Memorial Day, 4th of July (June 29th-July 8th), and Labor Day weekends on cabins and campsites.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice.
• No bicycle riding after dark.
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Changing the dates of a reservation is considered a cancellation of the existing reservation and re-booking a new reservation, and will be subject to a $25 re-booking fee. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
* All rates, specials, terms, and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
CAMPSITE RULES AND POLICIES:
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
CABIN RULES AND POLICIES:
Pets are allowed at all CAMPSITES free of charge.
The fees for pet friendly CABINS are as follows:
Dogs who would like to enjoy the lake may take a swim at the boat ramp. Be sure that your dog also takes time to enjoy a long walk on the wonderful trails throughout our back woods. Be sure to grab a doggie bag prior to your walk.
Download our pet waiver here.